Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Fun

Thanks to everyone's contributions we had a wonderful day.  I dressed it up with a witches brew.  I agreed to share the recipe and sent a copy home.  A few parents helped with carving out pumpkins, then we counted the seeds.  Finally, we shared our treats and watched a Magic School Bus Video.  I hope the Halloween evening was just as much fun!



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This picture slideshow personalized with Smilebox

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mrs. Wiggs and class,
    I hope you had a spooooooooooky but fun Halloween.I wanted to look at your blog and see what you and your students are up to. I hope they,and you have a great year together.

    your former student
    Emily Sugar,

    ReplyDelete