Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Canal View Open House / Curriculum Night

Thursday Evening from 6pm-7:30pm is Canal View's Open House / Curriculum Night.


Please bring your child to visit the school and view what we have been working on since school began.


We are also conducting "Parent University." Teachers have volunteered to conduct small sessions on different topics to help educate parents on items that involve their child's education.


I am teaching a class on "How to read aloud with your child." This will be held from 6:35pm-6:55pm in the library. Please feel free to attend.


I will not be in my classroom at that time, but you are still welcome to visit the classroom. I have arranged another faculty member to be in the classroom while I teach at the "Parent University."


I hope you can stop in to view all the exciting things we have been working on.


Mrs. Wiggs

No comments:

Post a Comment